The frog class I took for the UKG kids

A Spoken English class with a live frog, I took for the UKG kids


 Article 4
.
..


Another day, I trapped a small frog hardly half an inch in size from the school corridor. I took it to the UKG class.


I put it on my hand and I allowed the small frog to jump all over me. All along I was talking in English many simple sentences about the frog. I also made the class repeat what I said.

I was thrilled to see the kids jump with joy. However, letting out the frog alive out of the class room was a great challenge for me.

This was the method I adopted to teach them "Spoken English" for UKG kids.

*** *** ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Left Handed Doctor - Translation

Fish can not climb tree / Psychology in Tamil EZHILARASAN CHILDCARE 0809 DUPLICATE

Childcare MENU 0514 EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM SALEM