Educating kids using a Television




Educating kids using a Television

My Experiences in Teaching
Article 5

Another area on which I am doing my research is the T.V Educational Channels. I capture T.V programs in my web camera and then give a voice dubbing in Tamil. (Now in youtube.com we may have lot of content)


There is no doubt that T.V can be used as an excellent educational tool in schools. However, I think that we are yet to start exploiting that medium in India.


I think very easily a teacher can play a video on a subject for 10 or 15 minutes and then interact with the students in many ways. He can interact with my students by asking them simple questions and make them explain in their own words what they saw.

**** **** ****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Left Handed Doctor - Translation

Fish can not climb tree / Psychology in Tamil EZHILARASAN CHILDCARE 0809 DUPLICATE

Childcare MENU 0514 EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM SALEM